Home – Arbor Flooring
Arbor Flooring restore floors; we sand floors: we fit floors; we service floors; we maintain floors. Chances are, if the idea of a pristine, smooth, level wooden floor appeals, we’re the people to speak to.
What sets Arbor Flooring aside from the competition is quality: the quality of both the advice that we give and of the products that we use to make your dream floor a reality. We offer exceptional value for money solutions for flooring in Hertfordshire.
Arbor Flooring give honest and open advice about the options available so that you can make an informed decision as to which flooring solution is right for your home. You might only see the top millimetre of a new floor, but what’s underneath is important, so your choice should be made armed with a little knowledge. Solid, parquet, laminate and engineered flooring all have their pros and cons. Alternatively, you’d be really, really surprised how good those old floorboards that have been hidden beneath underlay and carpet for twenty years could look once they’ve been tended to for a day or so by an expert from our team.To us, a floor is never ‘just a floor’. A good floor sets the tone for the whole room. It’s the only part of every room that each visitor touches every time they enter (ok, light switches aside, but you get the gist). Depending on your priority – be that durability, authenticity, economy, ease of cleaning or just simply a great look – we can advise on the best way forward.
Arbor Flooring want to be as proud of your new floor as you are. We want you to be happy. Very happy. In fact, what we want most of all is for you to be so happy with your new floor that you recommend us to other people. We don’t say this lightly. Most of our work comes from repeat business or recommendation, so it’s really important to our ongoing success that you’re pleased with our work.
At all stages of your project, we strive to make your satisfaction our goal:
- After your initial enquiry, we will visit promptly to advise, discuss and measure (evening appointments can easily be arranged).
- We will bring along physical samples of different flooring types so you can get a true idea of what will work best for you.
- We will provide a written estimate promptly after our site visit.
- Once costs are agreed, we will confirm a start date and time to suit.
- We will also provide a plan as to how long the work will take to complete.
- We will be there when we say we’re going to be there. We appreciate that the floor is often just one part of a wider project and know how important it is that we keep to our timings.
We hope that you find what you are looking for on this site. If you do and our services are of interest, then please contact us. Likewise, if you need further information or have a question that these pages haven’t addressed, then do get in touch. We aspire to supplying, fitting and restoring the best wooden flooring in Hertfordshire and look forward to hearing from you.